Suomen Puuveneilijät t-shirt
Get a t-shirt with the Finnish Wooden Boat owners association (Suomen Puuveneilijät) logo and a picture of your choice. Currently available boats are:
- Typical Finnish fishing boat (known as “fiskari”)
- Smuggler’s boat (known as “Pirtuvene” which is Finnish for “Moonshine boat)”
- 21′ Fisherman’s Launch
- Finnish Hai class
- Iso-Scylla (big Scylla)
- Camping boat
Perfect gift for yourself or for the whole crew. The ecological shirt is made from recycled cotton and polyester by the Finnish company PureWaste. The shirt model is unisex, crew neck model, sizes are men’s sizes, see size table at the bottom of the page. Shrinks a bit when washed.
Delivery only in Finland, via the Matkahuolto Lähellä service (10€).
- Treat stains with gel, Marseille soap or baking soda before wash.
- For odour removal, we recommend soaking in spirit vinegar before wash.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Turn garment inside out, place in a microfibre washing bag.
- Machine wash at 40° C on normal cycle. Maximum spin cycle is allowed.
- Use an ecological and fragrance-free detergent. Vinegar is an excellent ecological fabric softener.
- Dry on a finger-wide hanger rather than in the dryer. It saves energy. Steaming preferred. If ironing, use only medium heat.
In co-operation with
Pure Waste T-Shirt Information
Material: 60% Recycled Cotton / 40% Recycled Polyester
Responsibly made in India