Essential cookies set by the Dokk website
- Remembering your language choice (qtrans_front_language)
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work (woocommerce_cart_hash, woocommerce_items_in_cart and wp_woocommerce_session+id)
- Managing credit card payments (__stripe_mid and __stripe_sid). Note Dokk never stores any credit card information on the site.
- Managing site security, preventing spam and other unauthorized activities(three separate cookies sec_randomid)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site. Disabling these cookies can have a negative inpact on your user experience on the Dokk site or even prevent the use of important functions of the site.
To develop and improve the Dokk site, we collect aggregate and anonymous statistics about how the site is used.
Statistics is collected in the following ways:
- Facebook Pixel is used to enable the effective use of Facebook advertising (pys_fb_pixel_traffic_source). More information on the Facebook cookei policy here: facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Third party functions
- Google/YouTube is used for embedding videos on Dokk. This generates the following cookies sources:
- facebook.com (fr, _fbp)
- www.facebook.com (unnamed cookie)
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Updates to this policy
This policy was last updated on: December 18, 2019.